Project Manager – IT Business Change – GDPR
A Project Manager is being sought by a FTSE top 50 Energy and Utilities Company to join the Retail IT team, supporting a large IT and business change agenda.
We are looking for a project manager that is experienced across all aspects of business and IT change with a proven background in Utilities / Energy companies and exposure to GDPR.
The Project Manager will be able to work alongside the business and IT to frame and implement GDPR objectives for the Retail IT Directorate context of the scope, deliverables, capacity and budget for change across all impacted areas.
The programme of work includes several Retail IT Projects comprising of GDPR Compliance Workstreams.
Key skills/ characteristics:
- Project Management experience gained in a large corporate enterprise – ideally utilities
- Good experience of managing end to end delivery of projects, including PIDS, RAID, Finances and Stakeholder Management
- Working on GDPR projects
- Ability to provide leadership, focus and direction for the project team
- Ability to identify key stakeholders and strong project governance
- Demonstrable skills in managing project risks and issues
- Experience in application/IT based programme or project management
- Experience of a matrix organisation
- Organisational Change Management training awareness
- PRINCE2, PMP or similar methodology to Practitioner level
- Experience of project cost accounting
- Excellent understanding of IT products, services and systems
- High level of aptitude with Microsoft project or similar planning tool
- Experience of differing system development lifecycles and methodologies
- Experience of supplier management
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a FTSE 50 company that has an ongoing programme of change and transformation in a relaxed but challenging environment. Although an initial 3 month contract, it is likely to be extended. Please get in touch with an updated CV to apply.