Artificial Intelligence is a pretty hot topic right now, and my client is investing heavily to ensure they are best placed in the market to offer exceptional value through creative, deployable AI solutions.
As such, they are on a mission to continue growing their incredibly talented AI Engineering team. As one of the leading consultancies in this field, they appreciate Artificial Intelligence covers a huge area and a number of disciplines, but they'd be really keen to engage with anyone with a firm understanding of one or more of the below:
- Detailed knowledge of AI techniques such as: Machine Learning, NLP, Deep Learning, Graph Data Analytics, Statistical Analysis, Time series, Geospatial, Sentiment Analysis, Pattern Detection.
- Experience with Python, Spark or R to extract insights from data.
- Development and deployment experience, continuous integration tools – Jenkins, Bamboo, Drone, Concourse, configuration management tools and containerisation technologies – Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes.
- Experience building and deploying solutions to Cloud – Azure, AWS, Google Cloud.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to use non-functional language when engaging with clients.
- Hadoop (ideally Cloudera and Hortonworks), NoSQL (Elastic and Neo4j) and Spark Streaming.
To give a bit of insight into what you could be working with, they've recently utilised TensorFlow in their models, massive scale Spark for image processing and ESA Radar data to cover a UK wide project.
The team is made of proven Engineers (Python, R, Spark) who have demonstrated their understanding of software development and crafted their skill set in AI. Joining them would offer the opportunity to work on major, high impact projects, solving organisations problems with the best tech in the industry.
The team is curious and encouraging, ensuring you continue developing your skills, helping others achieve their goals, and working consistently to support their customers.
You would have access to some of the most interesting projects ongoing across the UK, and a willingness to travel during the work week (Mon - Thu) is necessary in order to get the most out of this opportunity.