Data Solution Architect
An experienced Data Solution Architect is being sought by a global telecommunications organisation to join their team in Newbury – the role can be based either full time in Newbury or in London with 1/2 day per week traveling to Newbury. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most forward thinking telecom organisations during a huge period of transformation and change.
As a Data Solution Architect you will be creating end to end solutions by leading the architecture of small to medium projects and be part of a newly created team to support high level designs.
Skills and Experience for the Data Solution Architect:
- Data Architecture experience: Data Warehouse, ETL, reporting, analytics, data management;
- Experience of creating solution design ideally in a Telco environment;
- Oracle suite knowledge and excellent SQL;
- Experience with Ab Initio ETL and Meta-Data Hub, Control Centre, Data Quality Environment, Data Profiler;
- Good experience of RDBMS, including Teradata and Oracle;
- Experience with Business Intelligence suites;
- Technical competency of solution design;
- Creative and inquisitive nature to support problem solving;
- Ideally have an understanding of Telco BSS & OSS architecture.
In this Data Solution Architect
you will be interacting with on-shore and off-shore teams and use your communication skills to capture requirements and make sure the design gets into production. You will also get the full support from the business to help you achieve your goals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multinational and multicultural organization where talent is recognized and rewarded. Please send your CV and I will be in touch.