Microsoft Dynamics 365 Architect
A leading consultancy in the digital transformation space is seeking an experienced Dynamics 365 Architect to join the team. You will be working in a culture that brings some of the biggest and most exhilarating IT programmes globally all built on a MS Platform.
As an Dynamics 365 Architect You will have the opportunity to work alongside teams of specialists covering the full MS stack, you will also create leading edge Dynamics 365 operations solutions across different clients.
The main focus of the Dynamics 365 architect role will be to work throughout the full project life cycle and help deliver large transformational solutions.
The Dynamics 365 Architect will have the following skills:
- An in depth knowledge of the Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- In depth architecture experience on Microsoft technologies: Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM), Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SharePoint and/or SharePoint online, Microsoft BizTalk
- Robust experience within working on various enterprise projects
- Knowledge on DevOps, Agile and Scrum are essential
- Solid commercial awareness and business development skills
Due to the nature of the projects you would need to be fully flexible
(working away from home during the week). However you would have the opportunity to work on greenfield projects, and gain exposure to new technologies.
You would also need to be eligible for Security Clearance.
If you are a team player and would love to join this exciting opportunity as an Dynamics 365 Architect and believe this role is the right fit for you, please apply and I will be in touch shortly.