Senior Automation Test Engineer
An innovative EdTech business based in Aldgate (East London), are looking for an experienced Automation Test Engineer to join a team of 40 focused on technology and marketing.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that provide a high quality intelligent education tool and create a dynamic cycle of progression and learning.
You will be a key player in a very ambitious project, that aims to shape the future of online learning, by creating fully automated test frameworks and come up with ideas on how to improve the current product.
As an Automation Test Engineer you will bring:
• Strong experience creating automated tests for API and web apps;
• Selenium WebDriver experience as well as other automation test frameworks;
• Working in a CI/CD environment;
• Worked with cloud based test automation platforms, such as SourceLabs or BrowserStack;
• Writing BDD test cases and scenarios;
• Exposure to containers and virtualisation software (Docker)
• Ideally, you will also have some experience with Python and any cloud experience would be desirable.
Due to the fast growing of the business, there will be a lot of opportunities to grow your career and have access to a personal development budget. You'll work in a relaxed, but challenging environment, offering a spacious office with a ping-pong table. So why not challenge your future colleagues now? Apply and I'll be in touch shortly.