A leading consultancy in the digital transformation space is seeking an experienced Integration architect to join the Solution Architecture function. This is an opportunity to work with a number of high-profile clients from every business sector, working on some of the most interesting projects going.
As the Integration Architect you will be responsible for shaping Integration solutions with the personal skills and credibility to lead and guide some of the best technical teams in the business to successful delivery.
You will also have the opportunity to rapidly take on new skills as you are exposed to new technologies and ways of working as required.
Role & Responsibilities:
• specify and own the Integration-specific aspects of enterprise & solution architectures
• oversee technical teams in the design, build, test & operation of Integration solutions
• manage third-party relationships around end-point systems involved in end-to-end Integration
Essential skills, knowledge & experience:
• Experience as a senior Integration specialist or lead on at least one major Integration project, reinforced by having implemented at least 3-4 other significant Integration solutions
• Extensive experience in a broad range of Integration concerns, including but not limited to: Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Integration / iPaaS, ESB and SOA service based Integration, messaging systems, legacy Integration
• Understanding, appreciation and preferably some implementation experience of API Management toolsets and the use of APIs to underpin the Digital revolution
• Demonstrable architectural appreciation and delivery experience (e.g. via project experience and certification) of at least two Integration (cloud / on-premise) and API Management products (e.g. MuleSoft, IBM Integration, Dell Boomi, Oracle Fusion, SAP NetWeaver and HANA Cloud Integration, Microsoft BizTalk and Azure Integration, Software AG WebMethods, Apigee, CA, OSS products)
• Good familiarity with the disciplines of enterprise software development such as configuration & release management, source code & version controls, continuous Integration, Devops
Please get in touch with an updated CV for more information. This is a perm position paying £75,000 - £90,000 p.a. It is important to be aware that this is a client focussed role and you could be working with clients across the UK.