MS BI Solution Architect
An MS BI Solution Architect with experience in the use of Microsoft stack is being sought by a leading technology organization.
You will be responsible for building OLTP and data warehouse workloads across traditional on-premises and cloud platforms or to build best practice reports, dashboards and visualizations.
In order to be successful in this role you should design and deliver Microsoft analytical solutions, defining client's data visualisation roadmap, creating innovative BI solutions and work closely with customers.
As a BI Solution Architect you'll:
• Design and build MSBI solutions across cloud and on-premise platforms
• Work with on-shore and off-shore teams to deliver BI solutions
• Assist in Proof of Concepts and pre-sales
• Enterprise designs to include platform migration, high-availability and high-performing solutions
You will need:
• Broad range of skills across the Microsoft stack such as: SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
• SQL Server versions 2005 to 2016
• Azure stack and Microsoft PaaS experience - Azure SQL Database, Data Warehouse, Data Factory and ESB
• Data exploration and visualisation tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, R, Python
• Exposure to other cloud technologies
• Data transformation
• Knowledge of modern development techniques: Agile, CI, DevOps
• Designing and creating data analytics reports and dashboards
What is on offer: professional development, an accelerated career progression in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and exposure to greenfield implementation projects.
Due to the client driven nature of the work, interested individuals should be willing to travel throughout the working week, and be happy to undertake SC Clearance.