A leading Communications Organisation is seeking a Database Developer to join their team, focusing on delivering elements of design and development in SQL Server and marketing data.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Database Developer to join a collaborative team, who work incredibly closely alongside the business and who are actively involved in all areas of software development within this multinational company.
- Design and build database solutions using Apteco FastStats and Microsoft Stack
- Integrate solutions with CRM systems and websites
- Data management and transformation
- Owning the campaign management and data platform through the development lifecycle
- Responsible for ad hoc reporting and analysis for supporting other functions
Key experience / skills required
- Strong Microsoft SQL server skills
- Experience in designing and administrating technical solutions using Apteco Faststats or other similar tools (Unica, Adobe Campaign, Alterian)
- Data manipulation using large data sets
- Good understanding of database structures
- Ideally have experience of marketing data services, including understanding data patterns and data structures
- Effective communication skills, attention to details and a passion for accuracy
- Ideally have experience with system integrations (email, data management platforms or other CRM systems)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Database Developer to join a major organisation undertaking a huge transformation with an opportunity to really understand how a business operates and leverage technology in the best possible way.