A leading Communications Organisation is seeking a Database Developer to join their team, focusing on delivering elements of design and development in SQL Server and marketing data.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Database Developer to join a collaborative team, who work incredibly closely alongside the business and who are actively involved in all areas of software development within this multinational company.
• Design and build database solutions using Apteco FastStats and Microsoft Stack
• Integrate solutions with CRM systems and websites
• Data management and transformation
• Owning the campaign management and data platform through the development lifecycle
• Responsible for ad hoc reporting and analysis for supporting other functions
Key experience / skills required
• Strong Microsoft SQL server skills
• Experience in designing and administrating technical solutions using Apteco Faststats or other similar tools
• Data manipulation using large data sets
• Good understanding of database structures
• Ideally have experience of marketing data services, including understanding data patterns and data structures
• Effective communication skills, attention to details and a passion for accuracy
• Have experience with system integrations (email, data management platforms or other CRM systems) ideally.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Database Developer to join a major organisation undertaking a huge transformation with an opportunity to really understand how a business operates and leverage technology in the best possible way.