An uprising financial organisation is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team based in central London. You will have the opportunity to be the first person in to help drive data and help the business develop reporting structures for business development and business intelligence.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for:
• Managing data structures and data governance;
• Support and help improve data integrity and quality;
• Provide data quality assessments and guidance for the team;
• Helping the business develop reporting structures, systems and analysis for business intelligence;
• Offering technical expertise on data mining, data cleansing and data storage structures;
• Assisting with new strategic decisions on new systems.
Skills and experience needed from the Data Analyst:
• Strong SQL knowledge and experience; Writing SQL queries to understand the data stored in the enterprise data warehouse (multiple data sources);
• Data visualisation tools (Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI)
• Experience in processes and methodologies for managing large scale databases;
• Ability to translate business requirements into no-technical terms for different stakeholders;
• Experience in handling relational databases and large data sets;
• Provide software solution recommendations bases on the analysis of existing tools and databases;
• Desirable: experience using Azure or other cloud based technology.
This is a great chance to work in a fresh organisation with a start-up mentality, where you will have the opportunity to receive training and to upskill. If you are interested in this Data Analyst role, please apply with your updated CV and I will be in touch shortly.