My client is a hugely valued partner to some of the UKs organisations undertaking large scale, technology focused digital transformations, who are seeking a Product Consultant with experience of working in a consultative environment.
The Product Consultant will be responsible for gathering the necessary business requirements, while working close with key stakeholders to create fit-for-purpose products.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience for the Product Consultant position:
• Ideally a minimum of 5 years' experience in a Product Consultant position within a relevant commercial or technical environment with at least 4 years demonstrable success in consulting (or project equivalent).
• Strong in chosen consulting specialisation and demonstrates adaptability to embrace new disciplines.
• Experience of at least 2 business applications environments (e.g. EDRM, BPM, CRM, etc).
• Strong commercial awareness and sound understanding of project and business dynamics.
• Strong Agile experience, ideally driving the adoption of Agile (SCRUM) methods.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines & handle uncertainty.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Consultant to be part of a tech business that is looking rapidly expand its digital technology unit, offering unparalleled career development and progression opportunities, dedicated training programmes and exposure to some of the highest profile client projects in the UK.
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity, please apply with your updated CV and I will be in touch.