Senior .Net Engineer – Digital Transformation - chance to cross-train
An experienced .NET Engineer is being sought by a Digital technology organisation to work on some of the most exciting and high-tech agile projects, having the ability to work from home up to 2 days per week- client and project dependent.
In this role the .NET Engineer will:
• work within a team of Microsoft technical specialists: architects, designers, engineers and developers
• create leading edge solutions for the clients
• deliver IT programmes built on the Microsoft platform
• engineer platforms and applications with a specific focus on cloud based technologies (Azure)
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of large scale projects working with market leading clients, as such the .NET Engineer will have:
• proven track of developing platforms with .NET and supporting Microsoft technologies
• solid understanding of cloud platforms (Azure)
• experience working in Agile development practices
• exposure and practical experience in modern design principles such as Domain Driven Design (DDD) and CQRS
This represents a truly unique opportunity to work as a Software Engineer for a collaborative Digital/Agile tech consultancy that regularly features in the Sunday times top 100 'Best Places To Work', has an award winning training academy, (that you'll actually get to use), allows it's employees to work 2 days per week from home (depending on projects) and are involved in some of the most high profile, digital projects in the UK.
It also provides the opportunity to cross train into other development languages such as Java, Groovy, PHP, GoLang, Python through on-site training and the academy.