Senior Test Engineer – Selenium – Agile – Web API's
A Senior Test Engineer with Selenium is required to join a leading Digital technology organisation that provides consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
This represents a unique opportunity for a Senior Test Engineer to work with an extensive portfolio of clients, which will provide continuous training and a career roadmap which will provide you with an in-depth outline of your career progression.
The Senior Test Engineer will demonstrate:
- Strong understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strong ability in test automation – Selenium WebDriver, Junit, TEstNG
- Ability to formulate and implement appropriate test strategies for project environment
- Capability and proven background in producing workable test estimates (and have the ability to deliver to these estimates)
- Proven experience in utilising test metrics to provide robust reports
- Good knowledge of defect tracking tools
- Strong technical awareness of software architectures
- Good understanding of performance and security testing
If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing service company as a Senior Test Engineer, where you’ll help organisations on their digital transformation journey, please submit your CV and I will be in touch shortly. Due to the consultancy element of this role you will be required to travel and spend time on client site during the working week.