Automation Test Engineer
An experienced Automation Test Engineer is sought by a leading technology organization to support their rapid growth and deliver into high profile projects in a highly Agile environment. This is a hands-on role working with automation tools and processes alongside an Agile software development team.
You will be responsible for:
• Testing the software throughout its full lifecycle;
• Identify and implement future testing process and technologies;
• Delivering viable products within the defined criteria by contributing to the elaboration of user stories.
The experienced Automation Test Engineer will have:
• Excellent experience with automation testing;
• Hands on experience with Selenium, Postman, SoapUI, Gherkin;
• Experience writing libraries and test scripts using Java or any other JVM language;
• Solid experience working with Agile practices;
• Understanding of non-functional requirements, continuous improvement methods and test analysis;
• Good knowledge of various test approaches would be advantageous (exploratory / automated / performance / usability / security testing).
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Automation Test Engineer to join a global leader and help deliver some ground-breaking solutions.
Due to the client driven nature of the work, interested individuals should be willing to travel throughout the working week, and be happy to undertake SC Clearance.