An innovative technology based company in Aldgate (East London), are looking for an experienced Senior Cloud/DevOps Engineer to join a team of 40 focused on technology and marketing. This is a great opportunity to work for a company that provide a high quality intelligent education tool. Who believe there is a solution, and technology has the power to equip talent from around the world with the ability to translate their knowledge into effective teaching.
Join a company building the infrastructure to rapidly train and qualify a global community of online teachers, empowering them to support learners around the world. You will be working closely with the CTO and as a Senior Cloud/DevOps Engineer you’ll be responsible for:
- Designing, building, maintaining and optimising:
- Our cloud infrastructure across multiple providers, with a focus on Google Cloud
- Our Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment pipeline, developing new ways of testing to improve product quality and reliability
- Monitoring, verification, load and stress testing tools and processes
- Assessing, monitoring and improving the platform security
- Identifying opportunities for the adoption of new solutions and technology stacks in order to improve the software architecture, performance, scale and cost saving.
Some of the skills requested are listed below, however, we are a forward looking company that value people and understand that a list of skills does not make a person so please apply if you can demonstrate passion for some of these skills rather than practical experience:
- Strong experience with Cloud Providers (Google Cloud & AWS), Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Strong hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Docker
- Ruthless attention to detail, quality and consistency, combined with ability to work to tight timescales in a fast-paced agile environment.
This is a permanent fixed-location opportunity offering a salary range between £65,000 - £90,000.