Solution Architects - £45K-£85K p.a. Depending on experience – UK wide roles
We have been engaged by a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation to recruit architects at various levels across their UK practice, so even if you haven't got strong experience in every skill listed below but you can demonstrate most of these skills then we'd really like to talk to you.
Skills & Experience we are looking for:
• Track record of defining digital solutions, including integration to legacy systems
• Strong background in client-facing roles with excellent stakeholder management
• Experience in delivering using Agile (preferably SCRUM and associated with the Government Service Design Manual)
• Hands-on experience in delivering a solution from inception through to production with the ability to govern to design.
• Recent experience of delivering web-based services, ReSTful APIs or complex integrations
• Experience of cloud based delivery
• Software engineering/development background
You should have:
• A proven track record of delivering complex or cutting edge solutions within the IT industry.
• Very, very strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients to establish requirements in non-technical language.
• Able to translate business requirements into plausible technical solutions for articulation to other development staff.
• Have a "bag" and be able to travel (expensed!) to client sites across the UK.
• A proactive personal drive and collaborative attitude.
Where will you be based in the UK?
You may designate any of our clients UK offices as a base location but to apply you will need to be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home during the week sometimes at short notice.
Our client is a global leader in consulting and has plenty of career opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. You'll be assigned to work for one of their major Public Sector clients. These include HM Revenue and Customs, Department for Work & Pensions, The Home Office, Ministry of Justice, Department for Education and the NHS amongst others with offices in Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester, Blackpool, Croydon, central London and many, many others.
Apply now if you feel that you would like to be considered for these Solution Architect roles.