Lead BizTalk Developer – 6 months+ - £s depending on experience – Manchester City Centre
We are looking for a senior / lead BizTalk developer to join a team providing both hands-on delivery and technical leadership for the development and maintenance of key operational systems and processes (inc. software systems themselves and the integrations between them).
As part of the role you will:
• Provide technical leadership on software design, development, architectural best practice and delivery
• Mentor and coach other more junior team members on software design and development
• Develop and maintain software in line with priorities agreed as part of sprint planning and product backlog management.
• Deliver software through to production environments, including support for system testing, user acceptance testing and other acceptance processes.
To apply you should have the following skills and experience:
• Expert knowledge of BizTalk development and enterprise integration patterns
• Proven ability to design and deliver BizTalk-based systems integrations in high availability and high volume environments
• Broad knowledge across the Microsoft technology Stack, including .Net and Azure etc.
• Proven experience in the application of Agile engineering practices - TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration and Delivery etc.
• A broad understanding of supporting technology such as server infrastructure, firewalls etc.
• Some knowledge of Cyber Security risks, Secure Development practices and standards, e.g. OWASP
• Advanced Knowledge of Source Code Control/Configuration Management
Interview process: Tele interview, face to face, offer/decline.
Start: May/early June 2019