Data Architect - General Insurance - MI, BI, Data Analytics
An experienced Data Architect is being sought by one of the UK's most respected financial services companies to join their team in Bournemouth, with a strong background Management Information, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics.
They are looking for the chosen Data Architect to have referenced data architecture experience at an enterprise level who has implemented data architecture in a large organisation.
As a Data Architect, you'll help position the business for the future by identifying the data needs during its digital transformation, align data investments with the business strategy and design blueprints for data storage guidance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Ability to design and deliver complex data architecture models
• Leader in Business Intelligence & Advanced Analytics – setup, strategy and capability development
• Vast leadership experience and comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders
• Data impact assessment, data modelling, analytics frameworks, processes principles and guidance
• Experience of data preparation and integration, design patterns for data architectures such as data warehouse, data lakes
• Practical experience with at least one BI tool (Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView) and one ETL tool (e.g. Oracle Data Integrator, Microsoft)
• Understanding of relational and non-relational database design and implementation: SQL Server, NoSQL, Oracle
• Ability to look at strategic outcomes and how technology can enable this
• Experience with Big Data, Hadoop or Machine Learning is desirable
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity to work for a Financial Services company that is widely recognised as having one of the best working environments, most generous benefits package (to include a generous pension and bonus scheme, 30 days holiday, and other fantastic flexible benefits) and commitment to personal growth.