Senior PHP Developer – leading cashback organization
A leading cashback organization is looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join their team based in East London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and help deliver a modern cloud-native microservice platform written in PHP.
As a Senior PHP Developer you'll have:
• Demonstrable experience with either Symfony (2 or 3) or Zend (2 or 3) frameworks;
• Automation testing experience (TDD);
• Development experience using RESTful APIs;
• Demonstrable experience of developing scalable web applications;
• Understanding of the SOLID OOP principles;
• Extensive experience with MySQL and strong knowledge of optimisation methods;
• Experience with continuous inspection/integration pipeline tools such as Jenkins, Scrutinizer, Quay.io;
• RabbitMQ or similar queueing mechanisms (Gearman, Beanstalkd, other AMQP);
• Strong command of a Linux based development environment;
• Experience with version control systems (preferably Git or Mercurial);
• Understanding of web related security issues (preferably the OWASP 10).
This is a great opportunity to join a company that can offer a good work/life balance and some pretty great benefits on top: an annual company bonus, 25 days holiday, private medical plan, regular socials, pool table, table tennis and many others.