Project Manager - willing to travel - several UK base locations
An Agile Project Manager / Engagement Manager with a proven track record of managing bespoke Agile software and/or Digital development/implementation and integration projects is being sought by one of the world's foremost providers of digital consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
You will be working with some of the world's largest brands, on some of the most interesting and complex projects providing innovative digital integration insight, expertise and solutions.
• Demonstrable experience in managing bespoke software and/or Digital development/implementation and integration projects, from inception through to delivery on small, medium and large projects;
• A track record of delivery using an iterative/agile methodology (e.g. AGILE/RUP/SCRUM);
• Delivered a range of projects with commercial value of at least £1m to £10m depending on grade;
• Commercial responsibility for project delivery;
• Proven leadership and motivational skills and experience in mentoring staff;
• Experience in managing off-shore resources;
• Proficiency in the use of project management processes and tools;
• The ability to build productive client and supplier relationships and to identify and develop opportunities for new business;
• Flexibility about work content and location and able to work independently with the client on site.
• Experience working in more than one of the following sectors; utilities, travel/transportation, aerospace, retail and GIS.
As this role is working for a major UK Consultancy, you are expected to be fully UK mobile and when necessary, required to work away from home (Monday to Thursday). You will also be expected to co-operate with government security checks for certain types of projects.