ITSM Solution Architect
An experienced ITSM Solution Architect is being sought by a global telecommunications organisation to join their team based in central London. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most forward thinking telecom organisations during a huge period of transformation and change.
As an ITSM Solution Architect you will help shape the solution architecture and take responsibility for the roadmap and design of a major operational platform supporting 13,000 users per day. You will also conduct functional and architecture workshops and ensure technology design is aligned with the customers or business requirements.
Skills and Experience for the ISM Solution Architect:
• Strong background in an ITSM architecture role with solution design skills;
• Elaborating architecture vision, roadmap and strategy for ITSM to align with business objectives;
• Knowledge of ITSM technologies: BMC Remedy (preferably), Service Manager or Service Now, knowledge of MicroFocus products will be a plus;
• Proficient in Configuration Management products such as BMC Atrium or uCMDB;
• ITIL and eTOM framework experience;
• Excellent architecture and design skills;
• Knowledge of automation, monitoring and analytics areas;
• Experience in a strategic advisory role with business influencing skills;
• Ability to navigate through complex environments and be delivery focused;
• Awareness of cloud, Machine Learning and AI would be a plus.
In this ITSM Solution Architect role, you will be working with the engineering and Service Line teams and participate in the elaboration of ITSM architecture vision and strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multinational and multicultural organization where talent is recognized and rewarded. Please send your CV and I will be in touch shortly.