SharePoint Developer – greenfield projects across the UK
One of the UK's leading consultancy are looking for a talented SharePoint Developer to join their rapidly expanding Digital Practice. This represents an incredible opportunity to work in a team that focuses solely on new builds and provides the ability to work on some of the most high profile and exciting projects in the SharePoint community.
As an experienced SharePoint Developer You will help produce solutions using CSS, Chroming, SharePoint 2013 Design Manager and features of both SharePoint on premise and online in O365.
What you'll bring as a SharePoint Developer:
• Technical knowledge of Cloud applications / O365 ready business solutions in SharePoint;
• Content Management concepts knowledge: Record and Document Management, Content Migration and Collaboration;
• Experience delivering solutions with User Experience at the forefront;
• Microsoft certifications: MCSD/MCAD/MCTS/MCPD - would be highly advantageous;
• Agile and Scrum project experience.
This SharePoint Developer role represents a fantastic opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding team. Our Client is working to a very tight schedule, and are offering excellent career opportunities and progression within the company.
What is on offer: professional development, an accelerated career progression in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and exposure to greenfield implementation projects.
Due to the client driven nature of the work, interested individuals should be willing to travel throughout the working week (Mon – Thu), and be happy to undertake SC Clearance.