Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer
A leading consultancy in the digital transformation space is seeking an experienced Dynamics 365 Developer to join the team. You will be working in a culture that brings some of the biggest and most exhilarating IT programmes globally all built on a MS Platform. You will be working on large/complex transformation Dynamics 365 for Operations projects and deliver outcomes for users and customers.
As a Dynamics 365 Developer you will have the opportunity to work alongside teams of specialists such as functional specialists, designers and many more, you will also create leading edge Dynamics 365 operations solutions across for different clients.
The Dynamics 365 Developer will have the following skills:
• An in depth knowledge of the Dynamics 365 for Operations product covering manufacturing, supply chain, finance and HR
• Experience on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for operations
• Lifecycle Services (LCS) and Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
• Demonstrable experience of working on large enterprise projects performing Dynamics 365 for Operations configuration and development
• Experience of engineering design patterns and principles
• Agile and DevOps practices are essential
Due to the nature of the projects you would need to be fully flexible (working away from home Mon-Thu). However you would have the opportunity to work on greenfield projects, and gain exposure to new technologies.
You would also need to be eligible for Security Clearance.
If you are interested in this exciting Dynamics 365 Developer opportunity and believe this role is the right fit for you, please apply and I will be in touch shortly.