IT Service Desk Analyst – 6 month contract - £92 per day - Folkestone
A leading global provider of insurance and reinsurance products is looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join their Global Service Desk Team. You will provide first level IT support to employees, contractors and customers, handle IT incidents and IT service requests effectively and efficiently.
Experience of Helpdesk / Service Desk is preferred but NOT essential. Therefore, this represents a unique opportunity to not only work for a pre-eminent financial services company but break in to the IT world as extensive training will be provided. This position will suit someone that has strong customer service / customer support or sales skills.
Skills / Experience required
• Excellent customer focused attitude, with a talent for making customers feel important.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, which are used to provide the Customer with the right information at the right time and in the right way.
• Excellent listening skills to convey a quick understanding of the customer's needs.
• Proven experience in using initiative and analytical skills to solve problems and come up with solutions.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and/or under pressure.
• Able to learn quickly customer support processes and techniques
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Adaptability and responsiveness with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Competency in MS Office Suite
Although initially a contract position, there is a strong possibility that this position could offer a route into permanent employment in the near future.
Please get in touch with a CV fro more information.