Location: Leatherhead, Surrey, United Kingdom
Our client is looking for software architects to work on exciting projects in the satellite navigation sector.
You must be a UK national and be SC clearable – lived in the UK for a minimum of the past 5 years.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for defining requirements, design and standard for an integrated test framework and for subsystem emulators within it.
• Participating in implementation of the framework and tools, gathering lessons learned
• Ongoing architecture governance and providing delivery assurance, support and direction to delivery teams through the life-cycle.
• A working knowledge of large system integration and test
• Virtual environments
• Java programming
• Knowledge of Open source and commercial test frameworks