Agile Delivery Manager/Project Managers
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Oversee all aspects of software development for a software development team
• Planning, leading, organising, and motivating agile teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in line with programme standards.
• Responsible for software delivery using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
• You will be expected to use a high level of knowledge and experience of agile development approaches s to fit large, complex, mission-critical, enterprise-level projects and with the appropriate level of planning and provide the right balance of agility and predictability.
• As well as the technical aspects of the role you will also be expected to manage agile teams on a daily basis or as required; assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organisational resources to improve capacity for project work; responsibility for ensuring team members track their time using the appropriate in-house system; and mentoring and developing team members.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience as a scrum master or delivery manager in a client facing team
• Successfully implementing software development projects using agile methodologies
• Managing projects of medium size
• Complexity in a high-tech development environment with cross functional teams