Test Automation Lead Consultant – Test Complete, UFT, VBS, NFT, DevOps
Our client is urgently looking for a hands-on Test Automation Lead to join a consultancy team currently working on a 2 year programme in London.
We are only looking for ‘serious' hands on Automator's who can lead and mentor, not candidates with only a couple of 2-3 years' experience in test automation.
To apply you should possess the following skills and experience:
• Proven experience in Test Automation
• Proven experience in Non-Functional Testing, specifically Load & Performance
• Proven use of supporting open source tools (e.g. Gatling)
• A strong working background in Functional Testing
• Proven experience in a Test Management and/or Test Lead Consultant role
• Proven experience with Defect management
• Excellent stakeholder management experience
• Proven experience in continuous improvement and continuous delivery
• ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing
Specific skills and experience:
• Test Complete or UFT with expert level VBS
• Understanding of non-functional testing, specifically Load and Performance and use of supporting open source tools (e.g. Gatling).
• Have a passion for Test Automation and DevOps
• Containerised techniques (using Docker) and Cloud Based Hosting
• Automation Triangle
• Cloud and Environments
Candidates may be expected to travel UK wide as project depicts.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, benefits package and expenses when working away from home.
Client will interview and hire immediately.
For more information on this exciting Test Automation Lead Consultant role apply now.