CRM Siebel Analyst
A renowned Telecoms and Tech giant is going through a period of massive expansion and is looking for a talented CRM Siebel Analyst in Newbury. This is a great opportunity to work for a successful, ambitious and dynamic organisation. Work with a flexible work schedule, and gain real experience in the field.
The Siebel CRM Analyst will form part of a team onsite responsible for Level 2 support (Issue analysis, Deployments, Support delivery function, Problem management and Major Incident resolution) of all the systems to ensure smooth & fault free operation mobile operation with maximum customer satisfaction.
Some of the skills we would like you to have are listed below, however, we are a forward looking company that value people and understand that a list of skills does not make a person so please apply if you can demonstrate passion for some of these skills rather than practical experience.
What you’ll do:
- Providing Level 2 Support to Oracle CRM/Siebel application
- Experience with Siebel CRM (v8.x) with focus on any or more of the below:
- Code compilation, Component performance evaluation, Analysing Root cause of issues
- Functional knowledge, applet, business process, work flow development and configuration.
- eScripting development knowledge.
- Order Orchestration, SR management and TT handling flow details.
- DBMS: Oracle 10g
- Product Configuration
- Level 2 support of Oracle Siebel CRM application
- Ensure Service availability of Oracle Siebel SLA/KPI
- Oracle Siebel eCOM, Order management, Work flows, RCR job execution.
- Stake holder Management (Onsite Service owners, offshore service delivery teams and Delivery support owners) including reporting & escalation
- Plan & implement Service improvements & Automation
- Delivery of Siebel BAU and communication/interaction with Business team to close escalations.
- Ready to work under major incident situation and managing customers with all information clearly.
This is a permanent CRM Siebel Analyst opportunity with a salary range between £40,000 - £55,000 p.a.